Enjoy Beijing's autumn, its best time

General chat. Got a question that's baffling you?
Beijing News

Enjoy Beijing's autumn, its best time

Postby Beijing News » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:45 pm

"The best place to stay in autumn is Beijing," said Chinese celebrated writer Lao She in his Rickshaw Boy.

As a local Beijing resident, Lao She spends a lot of his ink on describing the capital.

In his view, there are four best Chinese cities for each season: Hangzhou for spring, Jinan for summer, Chengdu for winter and Beijing for autumn.
f8bc126e49161963eaa602[1].jpg

And Beijing is the best choice for autumn not only because of its seasonal delicacies, but also because the weather is nice and the city offers some picturesque views.

Here we take a look at some special delicacies and views you can enjoy during autumn in Beijing.
f8bc126e49161963eb4a03[1].jpg

Gourd-shaped dates

Only grown in Hebei province and Beijing, the date looks like a baby gourd. The fruit often becomes ripe from September to October. It is nutritious and juicy.

Attachments
f8bc126e49161963f2ff1b[1].jpg

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Enjoy Beijing's autumn, its best time

Postby haven » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:54 pm

Wow, really nice sharing here about this city of the China, I love to go there for enjoy fall season and its beauty. I hope so you will try out to go there as a visiting point of view. I must say that here best thing is you can enjoy many of the things and do have fun there. So sure you will spend your time here good like me. I have been enjoyed at once...

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:58 pm

I want to say that the member shared really nice images of Beijing. These images show that autumn is the best time to explore this destination. Because in this season, the travelers could see the views of nature beauty like these images. After seeing these images, I am planning to explore this destination in this season.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:05 pm

wow, lovely plan, I hope so you will spend your time here in its beautiful this season and also enjoy its natural beauty. so I suggest you to go there in china for enjoying autumn season and also here take your cam for capturing its natural Beauty in your camera. so sure you will spend a lovely time and come back from here with lots of new thing.

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:40 pm

I really like your suggestion. I must explore china in autumn season for enjoying the nature beauty and sightseeing. By the way, If I explore this destination in this season. Then suggest me which kinds of places I should explore there. I will wait for your next reply.

chuni
Beijing New Citizens

Postby chuni » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:01 pm

I must say here that Rickshaw Boy is a really nice and best Novel by Lao She. I want to share with you here that I read when this name in this post that time I suddenly remember that my aunt shared with me that It is a really best Novel by Lao She which she had read it.

Marvelous
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Marvelous » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:29 pm

Love getting all of this sort of information from all of you guys, I am quite happy to get to know about this and i really very hope that your shared information will help me and others like me to get to know more about like this.

Return to “General Discussion”