What is the registration procedure of foreign enterprise?

General chat. Got a question that's baffling you?
inbeijing
Site Edit

What is the registration procedure of foreign enterprise?

Postby inbeijing » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:10 pm

Business - What is the registration procedure of foreign enterprise?

Eligibility
Must be a representative office of an overseas company, law agency, government travel agency or foreign-invested enterprise and branch organization (affiliate or agency) in Beijing

Application Documents
1. Representative office of an overseas company
i. The original and copy of Registration Certificates of Resident Representative Office of Foreign(Area) Enterprise issued by the department in charge of industrial and commercial administration;
ii. The original and copy of valid identity document of Chief Representative;
iii. Applicant's Employee Certificate;
iv. The original and copy of valid identity document of applicant;

2. Overseas law agency and government travel agency
i. The original and copy of Certified Licenses (Duplicates) of Overseas Law Agency in China issued by the National Ministry of Justice or Authorized Registration Certificate of Foreign Government Travel Agency in China issued by the National Tourism Bureau;
ii. The copy of valid identity document of agency manager;
iii. The official authorized letter signed by agency manager (confirming applicant is the one of employees);
iv. The original and copy of valid identity document of applicant;

3. Foreign-invested enterprise
i. The original and copy of Permit of Foreign-Invested Enterprises of China issued by the department of business administration;
ii. The original and copy of Business Licenses (Duplicates) issued by the department in charge of industrial and commercial administration;
iii. The original and copy of valid identity document of judicial person;
iv. The official authorized letter signed by judicial person of enterprise (confirming applicant is the one of employees);
v. The original and copy of valid identity document of applicant;

4. Branch organization (affiliate or agency) of foreign-invested enterprise
i. The copy of Permit of Foreign-Invested Enterprises of China and Business Licenses (Duplicates) of parent company;
ii. The original of Business Licenses of branch organization, the original and copy of Registration Certificate of Foreign-Invested Enterprise Operation Office ;
iii. The original and copy of valid identity document of enterprise manager;
iv. The official authorized letter written by parent company (confirming applicant is the one of employees)
v. The original and copy of valid identity document of applicant;
Time for Approval
The Registration File will be issued after five working days.

Be happy no matter what....

Return to “General Discussion”