View of CBD Beijing

General chat. Got a question that's baffling you?
Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Re: View of CBD Beijing

Postby Jackson » Tue May 10, 2016 12:41 pm

I am going to agree with you buddy he had shared such a nice images with all of us. I am so happy to know that you would like to share with your friends. Anyway buddy I wants to know what are you doing now these days?

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Tue May 10, 2016 6:01 pm

Wow, great images shared here, I like it and I have a plan to go for enjoying my free time for exploring its attractions in my this vacation. I hope so Iw ill enjoy my Beijing tour soon.... :)

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Fri May 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Glad to know buddy you have a plan to visit this place in your vacations. So I wants to know which attractions what is in your bucket list would you like to share with all of us? i hope you will reply me soon.

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Sat May 14, 2016 2:57 pm

Jackson! In these days, I am totally free. I am planning to take one tour with my friends for enjoyment. But I have no idea which place is best for this. If you have any idea idea, I mean if you want to knwo about this kibds of places then you must share with me.

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Mon May 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Yeah why not buddy here I am going to share a 1 day new York city tour. I am so sure if you will take this will come back with pleasant memories. I am pretty much sure this will be a lovely for you like me. Must say bout your plan with all.

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Mon May 16, 2016 6:49 pm

It is my gooness you reply me fast and suggest me realy nice destination. Buddy, I have explored this destination many times in my life. In fact, this is my onr of favorite destination in all over the world. I really like your suggestion. I msut take a one day tour in New York for enjoyment.

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Wed May 18, 2016 2:48 pm

Glad to know that buddy you have visited this place. Wow lovely dude came to know that is your favorite place. So buddy would you like to share your experience with all of us along images?? I will wait for your reply.

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Thu May 19, 2016 3:29 pm

My experience was nice in this destination. In New York, my favorite attractions are Central park and Niagara fall. Going to share with you some images of both places.
Niagara fall
Central Park

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:43 pm

Well Miles I would like to suggest you buddy all those images which you have shared with all of us are attention grabbed. I am so sure after this all wants to be there. Anyway buddy would you like to share your experience in detail on your favorite one?

Jevon
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jevon » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:16 am

AMAZING

Return to “General Discussion”