View of CBD Beijing

General chat. Got a question that's baffling you?
Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: View of CBD Beijing

Postby Miles » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:19 am

I am glad to hear that you have liked my shared images. Buddy, both places are my most favorite in the USA. I really like both places. My experience was really nice in both places. Niagara fall is the top of the list. I have enjoyed there maid of the mist boat ride and seeing there alluring views of this waterfall.

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:58 pm

Niagara fall is mine all time favorite place guys, I have visited this place lots of time in my life and have a great time there too. I really like this place and would like to grab its sea sighting and alluring views. What say buddy about ride of maid and mist boat?

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Maid of the mist boat ride is my favorite activity there. I have enjoyed this activity every time when I have explored this waterfall. Because this activity made our tour memorable. Anyway, What you say about Beijing and its attractions. Haves you ever explored this destination in your life?

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:47 pm

CBD Beijing is a really beautiful and best city in China for enjoying some moments with the friends and best for a travelling lovers. It has much attractions which are attract the visitors for having fun and enjoying the stunning time with friends or family members too. i wish I Will go China soon for exploring its attraction of Lama Temple, Whats your idea about Lama Temple?

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:58 pm

Lama Temple is a famous tourist’s attraction in this region. It is a magnificent temple in this place. The large numbers of travelers explored this attraction every year. In future, I also planning to go there and see this beautiful temple. By the way, have you explored this attraction personally?

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:05 pm

Wow, you have shared here a really nice words and also beautiful personal experience of Lama Temple. I would try to go there for having fun and enjoying my best holidays again. Can anyone like to share with all of us some stunning views of Lama Temple by images.

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:08 pm

Why not, Haven. Let me share some images of Lama Temple from my collection.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:21 pm

Wow, you have shared here such a really nice and beautiful image, I wanna say that its a really cultural place where I know that many of the visiting lover and also following of this believe. I wish I will go there and enjoy exploring it with my younger brother, I wish I will free from my practical life and enjoy a trip on this destination soon.

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:39 pm

It is my goodness you like my shared images and you like this place. There is no doubt in practical life the person can't manage the time. But I suggest you should explore this place in forthcoming days if you want to feel some relax from your practical life. Because traveling is a big source to enjoy some moment of life.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:48 pm

yup, so now I wanna say that your suggestion is really good for me, I like it and now I would like to say that its good destination for me, I hope so I will go there for having fun and enjoying the time of holidays, I want to go with my one friend who is lover of history. so now suggest me some places for visiting point of view with him.

Return to “General Discussion”