What's your New Year Resolutions, let's see what we can do together;-)

General chat. Got a question that's baffling you?
Jessica3o_o

What's your New Year Resolutions, let's see what we can do together;-)

Postby Jessica3o_o » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:29 am

We always say How time flies when we recall the whole year at the end of the year, those happy, excited, sad, hurt, angry things make our life alive, we grown and learnt in hard time, we know we want more and better, so we make plans to start over, it’s always good to have someone doing something together, that helps you to reach the goal you setup for yourself, so what’s your new year’s resolutions, let’s share and see what we can do together.

DAN1981

Re: What's your New Year Resolutions, let's see what we can do together;-)

Postby DAN1981 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:29 am

i want to learn cooking Smile but i prefer ro focus on western food rather than chinese

Jessica3o_o

Postby Jessica3o_o » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:29 am

I'd like to learn cooking western food too, and I always busy at work, but I want to do exercise as much as I can, and go vegan, know more people, I really like traveling, in my free time, I want to talk with people who travel a lot, learn stories during their trip, and maybe make some videos during the trip, to search for answers that in my mind, well I am writing my resolutions now and hope everyone can share yours here.*smile*

jack
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jack » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:52 am

To improve my English then make some friends with foreigners to see if I can get more happy from them.
To start my own business

Return to “General Discussion”