Can't read Chinese! Where to buy cinema ticket online?

General chat. Got a question that's baffling you?
XJojo
Beijing Vagrant

Can't read Chinese! Where to buy cinema ticket online?

Postby XJojo » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:17 am

I am not a big fan of Chinese movies but I like to go to the movie theater and sometimes I can’t find any decent foreign movie to watch. I would like to search for it on the internet -they told me buying online the ticket is cheaper btw - but I can't read Chinese. Any website to recommend? :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Karol_88
Beijing Vagrant

Re: Can't read Chinese! Where to buy cinema ticket online?

Postby Karol_88 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:31 am

You should go on www.247cinema.cn , they have this online ticket service and several deals with bars and restaurants. Is always cheaper than the cinema! Chinese websites probably are even cheaper but obviously that doesn’t help if you can’t read Chinese!

expating
Beijing New Citizens

Postby expating » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:49 pm

Karol_88 wrote:You should go on www.247cinema.cn , they have this online ticket service and several deals with bars and restaurants. Is always cheaper than the cinema! Chinese websites probably are even cheaper but obviously that doesn’t help if you can’t read Chinese!

:D expats always pay higher than local people....

Karol_88
Beijing Vagrant

Postby Karol_88 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:48 am

expating wrote:
Karol_88 wrote:You should go on www.247cinema.cn , they have this online ticket service and several deals with bars and restaurants. Is always cheaper than the cinema! Chinese websites probably are even cheaper but obviously that doesn’t help if you can’t read Chinese!

:D expats always pay higher than local people....

Ehehehehe :roll: that's the foreign-price policy :roll: But this website is truly cheaper than lots of others, you can even find tickets for 35rmb. Plus the good thing is that sometimes they offer special deals to eat and drink in places around the cinema.

Return to “General Discussion”