Hi All!!!!!

General chat. Got a question that's baffling you?
Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Hi All!!!!!

Postby Jackson » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Hello friends, I am a new member in this community. My name is Jackson and I am from USA. Travelling is my hobby. I have joined this forum for getting some information about that what say guys I will got from here or not?

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Hi All!!!!!

Postby Davina » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:11 pm

Being a member of this community i would like to say welcome to you and so sure that it will be very nice and amazing that you like to be a member of this community, so have good time there, and on the other hand, i would love to say that Traveling is really my one of the most prominent hobby and i love to do it as soon as possible.

Jannet
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jannet » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:44 am

Hello, Both Of you guys, My name is Jannet and I am also a new comer here. As I am a member of this boards so will like to say you welcome here. I am so hopeful that it will be a nice time for you to join us and share your experiences and information with others. Would you like to tell us about yurt hobbies?

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:46 pm

I would like to ay well come in this community. I am sure you will spend a nice time there with all the members. In your post, you asked about hobbies. I am a travel so traveling is favorite hobby. It is my dream to explore all the places of the wold and get nice information about this.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:36 pm

Hi, everyone
I like to share with all of you guys my name is Haven, I am new in this community so anyone like to welcome me here. I am a travelling lover so I hope I will gain many new info of destination in the all over the world.

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:47 pm

I would like to say thanks to all guys who have welcomed me here. I also like to say welcome to all new members who have joined this forum newly like me. Anyway guys who would like to share something about your selves?

sidjohn
Beijing New Citizens

Postby sidjohn » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:18 pm

Welcome to this board Jackson and surely it will be a fun time for you to stay with all of us and enjoy such active participation as it is in this thread. Let me know dude why you join this board and how you find it now? Is it interesting or not for you to be a part of this community and talk with its members?

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:56 pm

Jackson and sidjohn! Thanks for welcome me in this community. I hope we will have good time there and enjoy sharing travel experiences with one an other. I warmly all of you welcome too....

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:20 pm

Haven! Bring a member of this community. I would like to say well come in this community. I am, sure you will share your personal experience with all the members in a really nice way. I am sure other member also share nice information and his experience. Have a good time.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:56 pm

Miles! I am going to agree with you, all of the members shared with a ll of the travelling lovers their personal experience of travelling life. So now I like to share with my favourite destination in all over the world it Europe. I want to go this continent at once in my lief but till yet. I have never explored it but have great knowledge and research about its attractions.

Return to “General Discussion”