Which airline do you suggest? Air China, Air Asia, Malaysia?

General chat. Got a question that's baffling you?
JEPCda

Which airline do you suggest? Air China, Air Asia, Malaysia?

Postby JEPCda » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:49 am

Hello fellow travelers! I'm going to be in Beijing for work and rather than turn around and fly back to Canada right away I'm going to take a vacation in Malaysia to see a friend who lives there. I'll be flying from Beijing to Kuala Lumpur and I'm having a tough time making a decision between what seem to be three not great options: Air China, Air Asia, and Malaysia Air. (The only ones that do direct flights) The flight is not short - 6.5 hours. All things being equal, which would you choose? (Air Asia is cheaper but not by enough to make this about money.) Thanks for your feedback!

ourney1

Re: Which airline do you suggest? Air China, Air Asia, Malaysia?

Postby ourney1 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:51 am

There is no difference, key factor is which has the best schedule to fit your needs.

What make you think these 3 are "Not good choices"?

expatbj
Beijing New Citizens

Postby expatbj » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:55 am

Malaysia airline is a nightmare. He could let you disappear in the universal.
Search for MH370

Bienk
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Bienk » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Go for Emirates for sure because it has a lot of options and has the best airline award for 2K16 as well. All you gotta do is prefer them big time and also for me http://www.bestbustours.com/2-day-from-boston-to-corning-glass-niagara-falls-tour.html is quite reasonable with the right approach we follow and getting the best out of it works for sure.
As a traveler its a lot of fun getting into things like http://bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-corning-boston-tour.html/ which is the best part for me.

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:20 pm

all of you shared nice sort of stuff about Airline. I have got really nice information through your posts. I am sure this share information mus prove useful for all the other members. I must say that in future, all of your also share this kind of stuff with all the members.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:54 am

Here, you are right says that about this thread Miles! I have also gotten great and useful stuff about the airlines, I Would like to sharew ith you that Really well informative stuff and on the other hand a well useful for the travelling lovers, I will try to share this post with my freinds on instagram because it is able for helping.

Return to “General Discussion”