London attractions!!

General chat. Got a question that's baffling you?
Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

London attractions!!

Postby Miles » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:53 pm

Let me share with you some attractions names of London. Which the traveler explore every year. Those attractions names are
London Eye
Tower Bridge
British Museum
British Museum
National Maritime Museum

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: London attractions!!

Postby haven » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:44 pm

Wow, you have shared really or truly nice names of attractions. I have been visited there and had great fun there with my all family members. I had enjoyed in last summer London tour with all family members. So I will go there again but in netx time I will go London with my friends.

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:27 pm

Miles all those attractions which you have shared with all of us are really very nice and attractive too. London Eye is a nice place for having fun. It is a best place for all kinds of visitors. I love it's evening views which grabbed tourist attention towards them a lot. Have you ever captured this view in your life?

sidjohn
Beijing New Citizens

Postby sidjohn » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:24 pm

London attractions call a large number of travelers to have some time there and must say I am also one of those who love to go there and see the nightlife of this city. London Eye and Tower Bridge grab my attention to be there again and again to recall the pleasant memories of my life. I must say to enjoy the ride of Gaint wheel is really an exciting thing to do for me in London.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:54 pm

London Eye and Tower Bridge also famous attractions for travelling point of view. London has many attractions but the top of the list these are two London Eye and Tower Bridge. Now I want to know about your personal experience of London Eye. Had you ever try this ride?

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:23 pm

It is my goodness all of you like my shared information. Yeah, Haven, I am going to agree with you. London Eye and Tower Bridge are the famous attractions of London. Large numbers of visitors explore these attractions reach year. I have also explored these attractions many times.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:58 pm

I am going to agree on with you and appreciate your effort of sharing about London. I like to share with you. I have been explored its many attractions but surely say all of you that rush attraction in London Eye in the whole London. I want to try in my life again for having fun with my lovely friends.

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:05 pm

London is a fabulous destination. Whenever I have visited this place in my life and have a good time there. London Eye is also my favorite attraction all over the world which appeals me a lot. In the evening it offers stunning views with illuminations. Have you ever visited theses views in your life?

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:27 pm

Jackson! I have like this attraction due to its night views. Because the night views of this attraction are mind blowing. These views are appeals me lots. Whenever I explore this place, then I must see it night view and I also captured its awesome night views on my camera.

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Tue May 03, 2016 2:15 pm

Wow buddy I alps like this attraction due to it's night views. These are really very awesome and attention grabbing. anyway buddy would you like to share some photos which you have save in your collection?

Return to “General Discussion”