Taiwan islands

General chat. Got a question that's baffling you?
haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Taiwan islands

Postby haven » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:50 pm

I like to share with all of you guys, I have been visited Taiwan at once in my life and visited its many island. IPt has large number of islands which are able for exploring point of view. I want to share with you some names which I remember like these
Green Island, Taiwan
Orchid Island
Guishan Island
Qimei, Penghu
Matsu Islands

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Taiwan islands

Postby Jackson » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:40 pm

Taiwan is a nice place where every year thousand of visitors go and come back with pleasant memorable memories from there. Green Island, is my favorite attraction there which force me to be there again and again in my life. Anyway buddy which attraction is your favorite there?

sidjohn
Beijing New Citizens

Postby sidjohn » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:15 pm

If we are talking about Taiwan islands then I think if we miss the name of Lalu Island it will be not complete. It really a worth visiting destination to have fun for travelers and spend quality time there. Although it is a small island but to spend time on its Sun Moon Lake will be a great idea to have some fun there. Is there someone who know about this island more.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:48 pm

sidjohn! Wow, you have hired a really nice name of a destination like Lalu Island. I like to share with you I have been visiting there and had great fun with all my friends. I want to share with you its an image. I hope all of you like to see and will go there for having fun

Return to “General Discussion”