Looking for travel partner to go to Europe in Oct,

lanshuye666

Looking for travel partner to go to Europe in Oct,

Postby lanshuye666 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:23 am

Hey, guys, it's Emily here, I am planning to travel to Europe from 6th Oct to19th Nov ,if you are interested to join me, even part of the trip, I would very glad to hear from you. My plan is enter from Turkey, and then Greece, then Italy, then Spain, then France, then the flow up countries nearby, end up by Denmark, I already got some ideas for this trip, if anyone interested please drop me message through Wechat, we can discuss more details.
My wechat is: lanshuye666999
Thanks for reading...

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Looking for travel partner to go to Europe in Oct,

Postby clementinab2k » Wed May 06, 2015 9:58 am

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Bienk
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Looking for travel partner to go to Europe in Oct,

Postby Bienk » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:57 pm

This would be a thing to you which i am sure carries so much into all the ways that are supportive and works on all the ways throughout. What you have talked of would be supportive to you.
As a traveler its a lot of fun getting into things like http://bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-corning-boston-tour.html/ which is the best part for me.

Return to “Seeking Friends”