Beijing

General chat. Got a question that's baffling you?
haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Beijing

Postby haven » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:36 pm

I like to share it ll of you guys I have been visited Beijing much time sin my life and had great fun there with my family two times and many times in my life with friends. I like many attractions of Beijing and now I want to go there again so can anyone like to share ith me your favourite attraction in Beijing?

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Beijing

Postby Jackson » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:44 pm

My mother had recently came back from china with his sister. After that she had shared his experience with me and told that during this she had visited some attractions of Beijing like
Forbidden City
Tiananmen Square
Mutianyu
Jingshan Park and others too.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:59 pm

Wow, it means your mom tour was superb with her sis.. Now I like to share with you I have been also explored these attractions, but now I want to know about you all of your views of Tiananmen Square attraction. So Can you like to share with us? I will wait for this point here.

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:18 pm

In Beijing my favorite attractions are
Summer Palace
Beihai Park
Houhai
Juyong Pass

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Summer Palace is a really beautiful and famosu attraction there. I" like to share with all of you I have been visited there at once in my traveling life and had great fun many images captured in my camera. so I will share with all of you in my next post.

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:57 pm

According to my mom Tiananmen Square is a big plaza. Where billions of visitors come and go back with pleasant memories,. She said that she have been there but just for few time. She can't visit this plaza completely due to her friends. So that's why she can't say something about that more.
Yeah buddy why not I am pondering to watch these views.

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Mon May 02, 2016 5:11 pm

haven! Yeah, you are right. Summer Palace is a beautiful and famous attractions of this destination. My father had explored this destination personally and enjoy there having fun. His experience was nice. He had captured there many images. Which are really nice.

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Tue May 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Wow buddy after reading your views i can assume that he had a great fun time there. Buddy would you like to share those images which he had captured there along your next tour plan. I hope you will like to share with all of us.

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Wed May 04, 2016 6:16 pm

In this time, I can't share those images with you due to some reasons. But in my next post, I must share with you those images. I am sure you wait for my next reply and still here for seeing these images.
Last edited by Miles on Fri May 06, 2016 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Fri May 06, 2016 12:29 pm

It's Oky buddy of you can't share these views with all of us till then we will wait. Anyway buddy I wants to know what is your next plan.I meant to say that where you are going to explore something attractive. Would you like to share with all of us?

Return to “General Discussion”