Looking For A Marriage Partner

lady in red

Looking For A Marriage Partner

Postby lady in red » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Who I Am

I'm a humble and honest individual that is looking for a marriage partner. Thirty one is my age and I love a challenge. A good friend but not extremely sociable...I'd rather watch a movie at home than hang out at a pub. I am quite timid, an area of my life that I am still working on. I'm trustworthy, I hate to lie, and I also don't like hurting people. I am pretty sensitive to other's needs and loving ... at least that's what people say they know. I'm family oriented, and enjoy cooking. I can make a mean chicken curry and rotis. Reading captivating novels, watching movies and taking walks are things that I like to do. I have a handsome 6 year old who is currently living with my parents . I thank God for he is a gift, a treasure that i hold dear to my heart. Finally, I am a Christian. I'm not religious, but I do have a relationship with Jesus.

What i'm Looking For

I'm looking for a mature , good looking man, preferably older guy. Additionally, he should be faithful.... no two timers please. Honesty, respect, kindness , gentleness in spirit, humbleness, and patience are important qualities that I look for. Did i mention that i love being pampered?A good man is what I need. Lastly, i would love to be in a relationship with a man that will be able to love my son. I know that is alot to ask, but anything is possible.

Note: Only serious responders should reply to this ad!

Re: Looking For A Marriage Partner

Postby Guest » Mon May 09, 2016 12:18 am

Hello
I am mendes ,was born in united states of America,but i have lived all my life in the uk.I am 47 yrs old of age.I am writing because i want a good relationship that will lead to marriage.age does not matter alot to me,but what matters to me is the heart to accommodate love.Distance does not matter also .
please i am interested in you and i would love you to reply me in my email so that we can start getting to know each other and see what future holds for us.or send me your email so that i can write you.My email address is
rmendes2211@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you
Mendes cares

Return to “Women seeking Men”