[No BrokersPlease], Beautiful loft fully furnished & equipped, near 798 art district, very posh & peaceful community- Li

mir m h

[No BrokersPlease], Beautiful loft fully furnished & equipped, near 798 art district, very posh & peaceful community- Li

Postby mir m h » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:17 am

Lidu Yihao, Jiangtai Lu, Chaoyang District.

The community is awesome and among the poshest in Beijing. You will notice it as soon as you enter the community. Neat and well maintained lobby, cleaned everyday. In particular, the building where this apartment is located is somewhat special. It enjoys sort of VIP status and has 5 floors only, with an independent, nicely done garden to it. Service and maintenance offered by the management is excellent.

Apartment:
1 bedroom loft, fully furnished and has all the equipment and some useful freebies that I am leaving behind.
I am not exactly sure about the size, but should be around 50 square meter living, kitchen and dining space downstairs and around 50 square meters upstairs, which includes a bedroom, bathroom and a sizable space with closet for clothes etc.
Can easily accommodate up to a couple with a child.

One year contract

3 months rent in advance + 1 month rent refundable deposit, but trust me you wouldn't want to leave this place.
I don't own the place. I rented it, but am leaving Beijing so am finding a replacement. Owner is gem of a guy, no interference and very helpful.

Available to rent from 25th August onward or a day or two sooner.

Rent: 6500 per month includes heating and community offered maintenance. Does not include electricity, water, cooking gas. Market rate is around 7500 plus. You can confirm it. Owner was introduced through a friend of mine, hence a little cheaper than market rent was offered to me, which the owner is willing to continue with.

The community also has a good luxurious club kind of thing with gym, snookers table and an indoor place with toys etc for kids to play.
Within the community, a grocery store, a private gym, pharmacist, a beautiful coffee shop, a local restaurant, laundry etc.

It is just 10 minutes walk to 798 district. The nearest metro is line 14, Jiangtai Station, 15 to 20 minutes walk. So is indigo mall.

Can send more photos and details over wechat: magyk1402 or send a message

Attachments
img_20140803_181715[1].jpg
20150104_165624[1].jpg
20150104_100437[1].jpg

tommydungana

Re: [No BrokersPlease], Beautiful loft fully furnished & equipped, near 798 art district, very posh & peaceful community

Postby tommydungana » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:51 pm

how much for 1 month? arslaghazi@hotmail.com

Return to “Apartment”