iSuperKID is designing a technology-enabled network that connects teachers, parents and students, and integrating the high quality of educational resources over the world so that to deliver a whole-child education to kids in the underprivileged areas in Mainland China.
Our teaching approach focuses on developing self-awareness, inborn capability, and collaboration skills so all kids can successfully create their own future.
Established by a group of graduates from Columbia University, University of Oxford, Harvard University, and the University of Hong Kong, we have offices in Hong Kong, Palo Alto (USA), and London (UK).
Now we are starting up and setting a regional office in Beijing.
that you should have:
Love kids, Work Hard, Multi-tasking, Responsible, Open-minded, Positive, Patient, Creative, Polite, Cheerful, Righteous and Respectful
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Creative language, speech and drama skills etc valuable
- TEFL / TESOL certificate (Teaching Knowledge Test)
- 120+ hour in-class TEFL
- Creative and inspiring personality and excellent communication skills
- High degree of professionalism incorporating integrity, diligence and ability to work independently
What you explore and be trained:
- On-going teaching training + Work ethic and professionalism training + Self-development training
- Including in online teaching (students 3 - 15 years old from kindergartens or primary or secondary schools)
- Including in review, evaluate and brainstorm of teaching methods so that to understand and discover the more suitable way of teaching that would be most effective to students
- Including in course materials development and keep fine-tuning for more effective and interesting learning experience for students
- 40 work hours per week, weekend and weekdays
- Annual Package USD 23,150 - 28,490
(RMB 156,000 - 192,000) (Negotiable based on experience and performance)
- Annual Bonus 5 - 10% based on your performance (Quarterly evaluation)
- Free Mandarin Chinese learning class for basic communication
- 11 days Chinese National paid holidays + 7 days personal paid holidays per year
- Review resume with photos (within 7 days)
- Contact for phone interview (Schedule time via either wechat or email)
- Demonstration class arrangement through online platform
- Online interview and summary
Applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply the position via email@example.com or WeChat: wilsonlau20.
1. Covering letter (stating your suitability and availability to start)
3. Degree & TEFL / TESOL certificates (scan)
4. Passport photo page (scan)
5. Recent photo
(Attractive Package) Foreign Teachers for Online-teaching (Native English Speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland)
1 post • Page 1 of 1