Free rent in English learning

fengruiyang

Free rent in English learning

Postby fengruiyang » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:51 am

Dear friend,

We are looking forward to seeing you.
There are five people in my family, my mom, my husband, my son, my daughter and me. My name is lilly. I am 37, my husband is 40. We are engaged in financial section. My son's name is Bernie, who is 6. He is in grade 1. My daughter's name is Cynthia, who is four and half. She is in the daycare. They both are smart and nice kids. My husband goes to work from Monday to Friday, I am a house wife. I have been taking care of the whole family, my mom helps cooking. She cooks the real Chinese food. My mom is very optimistic and cheerful. The kids go to school at 7 o'clock in the morning, and come back at 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Bernie is quiet, and he is good at violin. he has been taking the fencing and performance classes too. My daughter is a lot like her grandma, you would have a lot fun with her. She is like an angel to bring the happiness to everybody around her. She is good at making stuff. And always smiles.
We are living at Tiantongbeiyuan, which is close to subway #5. There is a Longde mall that is not far from here. The Olympic park is close too. If you are driving to the north, you will get to the Xiaotangshan hot springs. The place where we live is a nice place, the neighbors are friendly, the trees and flowers are everywhere. There are a lot of adorable kids too. You would feel you are at home.
We are looking for a kind and nice girl, who likes kids a lot too. And the native language is English. We hope she is caring and patient. She would love to look at the family as her own, and love everyone in this family. Of course, we would treat her as family too, and love her, make her feel she is at home.
We can offer one free bedroom for her to spend a couple hours at night to study English with the kids.
If you are interested or you know some one who would like this, please contact us at email:460934058@qq.com, cell phone:18600789355(please send text message if you would), QQ:460934058, Skype:fengruiy.
We looking forward to seeing you.
Your friend: Lilly

Return to “Sublets, Temporary Housing & Homestays”