iSoftStone (NYSE: ISS), a leading IT outsourcing service provider is looking for a Portuguese Project Manager to work on a long-term project with a large, global MNC. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of a specific project.
If you are looking for a career development opportunity and are a self-motivated, responsible, professional and committed person, we're looking for you!
- Lead the planning and the implementation of a project
- Tracking a project from the very beginning, throughout its initial phase until it is stabilized
- Project execution within given deadlines
- Manage and coordinate with the entire team, relevant clients and stakeholders
- Define project tasks and resource requirement
- Manage the project budget
- Manage the stakeholders.
- Monitor the project ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Evaluate project results
- Native or near native Portuguese speaker
- Professional proficiency in Chinese
- Experience of project delivery
- Bachelor degree in management preferred
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in resources management
- Proven Experience in strategic planning
- Full time position
- Full training provided
- Competitive salary
- Visa support if needed
1 post • Page 1 of 1