A local man looking for a true love with foreign girl.

zc_first

A local man looking for a true love with foreign girl.

Postby zc_first » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:43 pm

Hey,I'm a native speaker, 29-year-old,178cm high,72KG and live nearby DongZhiMen.My job is about chinese culture ,which is one of my hobbies,so i always feel happy when i am working.In my free time,i like go to the gym,,jogging.I am really into music and always go to concerts.Reading is important to me too.Besides i like cooking,watching movies,talking with friends,walking outside and traveling.
I am warm-hearted,caring,friendly to people,easy-going and down to the earth. My exgirlfiend is from US, who is the foreign student of tsinghua university. we were so happy when getting together.I think I am the happiest man on this planet when staying together with her,but her family hope her go back home after graduated from Tsinghua two years ago and i cannot go back there with her,so we were so helpless to break up,i was so sad at that and dont want to receive a new love in that period.Now i decide to find a good foreigner girl to start a new and serious love, if we can love so deeply, no matter where you go or stay in beijing in the future, i will stay with you forever.we can have our family and children in the future.
If i am the man you are looking for,please drop me a line.we can send emails and exchange pics.
Best wishes

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: A local man looking for a true love with foreign girl.

Postby clementinab2k » Tue May 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Men seeking Women”