Making a better Beijing

Cherish24Kobe

Making a better Beijing

Postby Cherish24Kobe » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:30 pm

Why everybody just posts an ad for money, come on, it's such a wonderful world, there's much more you can do.

I was born and grew up in Beijing, totally felt the city has changed a lot, and right now it's time to make a difference for eveyone who loves it. Do you want to join me? We live and work in the same city, why not we just go out together and have nice talk, or go watching a live soccer game. Do you really feel the pulse of the city, and how long do you plan to stay here? The most desire of people is to connect the world and get to know the surrounding.

If you're a local, I want to make a friend with you, and share what we already knew about the city, if you're from another city and fighting for your brighter future, I want to make a friend with you, if you're a foreigner, making your dream into a reality, I want to make friend with you.

If you feel the same way I do, just send me a message, here it is my email: cherish24kobe@outlook.com.

I just want to make a better Beijing for everybody, I need you to walk with me together!

Return to “Seeking Other”