I'm an Italian seeking a marriage minded woman.

soulmartino

I'm an Italian seeking a marriage minded woman.

Postby soulmartino » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:06 am

I'm a very active person, fun, friendly, honest, adventurous , outgoing, independent, positive, good sense of humor, can be silly and serious, very young at heart. I enjoy the outdoors as well as the indoors. I have a very easy going personality and people often find it hard to believe I'm 53 years old. Love to cook as it's my best hobby since I'm a single dad. Love to travel, make new friends and new memories. I am looking for the right companionship now. I am ready to move on with the right woman. I'm willing and ready to relocate to any part of the world just to be with the right woman.

I am hoping I can find a woman that is warm, caring and understands the needs of another besides her own. I am a very sensual guy. I love romance, travel, sunsets and sun-rises over the water at the beach locally or in a spectacular island, country or cruise. I would also like a woman who still has an interest in sexual activities. I am easily stimulated by the right woman and can do the same for her. I also can be a good listener and quiet when the situation requires me to do so. I hope to find the right woman. Maybe she is you.

Please note: Only serious and marriage minded woman can contact me on: brunoleone@hotmail.com

Thanks

Bruno Leone

Attachments
0_0[1].jpg
0_0[1].jpg (62.36 KiB) Viewed 392 times

Re: I'm an Italian seeking a marriage minded woman.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi
I'interested. Please contact me.
Grace

Re: I'm an Italian seeking a marriage minded woman.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Please contact me floraca@126.com. Grace

Return to “Men seeking Women”