Let’s drive on that coast together

DonaldMorgan

Let’s drive on that coast together

Postby DonaldMorgan » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:28 am

Seacoast of Beidaihe 北戴河
Hi here! My name is Donald. Canadian 36.

I was told that there is a beautiful seacoast just 170miles in the north of Beijing. So I think that living in Beijing without going to feel the breeze on the nearest seacoast would be a waste.
I’m planning to travel to Beidaihe 北戴河.on the upcoming holidays.
And I’d like to find a female companion. I will cover all the expenses.
So what you need to bring is your romance and happiness.
A westerner would be better, but if you are a Chinese girl who is open minded, who knows to enjoy life with a man, you are also welcomed. I don’t really care where you are from or what you do here in Beijing, I care about your personality, and your understanding plus of course your romance; I mean I really care about the nice time we gonna be having together. So if you are too conservative, I understand that you may kill the whole fun.
Because after being working hard, I want to have a relaxing romantic time on that beach, not a nightmare and dramas.

I’m planning to go with my car to facilitate the traveling there, so if you know to drive that would be a plus, but if you don’t at least you can laugh with me, so no problem. Haha.
Note: This is what I’m planning, but before we take the trip we can meet to discuss on any change you would like to make about this trip so that it can be more comfortable for both of us.
If you think that this sounds ok for you, drop me a line plus your pictures, I will also send you mine.
My email (bb5dol@yahoo.com)
Have a good time and thank you for reading.
Donald

Return to “Seeking Friends”