Shuangjing/CBD-A bright cozy room #art #travel #VPN

Eric0359

Shuangjing/CBD-A bright cozy room #art #travel #VPN

Postby Eric0359 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:53 am

Hi there. I am Eric. I have a two-bedroom apartment in Shuangjing, and I am looking for a roommate for either long time(up to 1 yr) or short-time(above 1 night) rent.

The apartment is located in 百子湾南二路, the opposite side of the Viva City of the Ring road.

It is bright, cozy comfortable and relaxing. It is located in Shuangjing/CBD, with convenient public transportation. It is near to shopping malls, kiosks, art museums and parks, which makes life very easy and relaxing. The room could hold at most 3 persons. For rent longer than 1 week, only 1 person is allowed.

- Comfortable bed and pillows make you relax. Equipped with Dyson and Blueair for a healthier environment
- Large windows facing to south, giving you beautiful sunshine and good mood
- Free VPN with direct-connection. No setup on your devices. Chat and share with your frds at home freely.
- Free transportation cards (need top-up), free travel books in room for your inspirations, free travel stories from me
- Free filter master when it is polluted
- 24h of hot/cold water

Kindly note:
- Be friendly to the environment and no toothbrush provided. You can easily find one in the shops nearby.
- Working time of the lift is 6:00 to 23:59. If you come back late, stairs will lead you up. (No worries. The stairs are flat and easy to walk)
- Take off shoes in rooms
- Keep keys with security
- No smoking strictly
- Not suitable for party or event
- Not suitable for pets

About me:
I am Chinese and used to live in Shanghai, Copenhagen and Macau. Now I work for a pharmaceutical company as a marketing guy in CBD area. I like travelling by backpack, singing along beautiful melodies, and capturing my lovely life via cameras. I am on the way to a world citizen. Nice to meet you.

About you:
I am expecting a roommate who are:
- Friendly and easy-going
- Tidy
- Working or studying in Beijing with stable income and valid permit/visa in Beijing
- Not very noisy

Price/fee:
- Short rent: RMB 156/night or 979/week
- Long rent: RMB 3200/mo
- Free of water, electricity, gas and Internet for rent less than 31 days. Otherwise the fee is shared.
- Cleaning fee: RMB 25/week
- Extra guest: RMB 45/person/night for the third guest

Pls contact me:
Cell: +86-13261871633
Wechat: eric0359
Email: e.chang0359@gmail.com
Airbnb: https://airbnb.com/rooms/13453920

More info on request. :)

Return to “Apartment”