Hi, I am looking for a roommate for my 3-bed room apartment.

happybeer

Postby happybeer » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:10 am

The flat is in the GuanTing Garden which is to the west of HuaLian shopping mall in LongZe,HuiLongGuan,.
Transportation:
10 minutes walk to the LongZe station of Light Rail Transit;
5 minutes walk to the expressway nearby;
5 minutes walk to the bus stations ;Easy to WuDaoKou;ShangDi;Zhong Guan Cun.
Surrounding environment:
Shopping malls: YongHui Department Store, HuaLian Department Store, MeiLianMei supermarket, etc.Fast food restaurants: Pizza Hut, Yoshinoya, Yonghe Soybean Milk, KFC, etc.
Banks: ICBC, HuaXia Bank, Beijing City Commercial Bank, etc.
Entertainment and recreational amenities: XingMei cinema, Star Sky Romantics, LiLong Garden, etc.
Schools: HuiLongGuan Middle School, etc.
Hospitals: LongHua Hospital, etc.
All the above facilities are within 5 minutes walk of the flat.
Introduction of the flat:
The south faced flat has been used by the end of 2006 with a total area of about 80 square meters while the area of the room you are supposed to rent is about 16 square meters. It is well decorated with Saint Elephant floor boards, American Master wall paint which are all very environment-protecting materials and newly furnished with household appliances such as washing machine, fridge, air conditioner, TV, water heater, bed, dinner table, chairs, wardrobe, sofa, internet access and etc. What is more, there is also a set of family cinema and isolated air conditioner in your room.
Price:
RMB:1200/M(70/D,Short term rental is allow)The flat is available at any time from now on.
Communication:
Tel: 138-1153-6868. EMAIL:afgdesign@126.com.

Return to “Seeking Roommate”