Widely traveled & Great compassion for life

who.knows

Widely traveled & Great compassion for life

Postby who.knows » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:08 am

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. "----- Bertrand Russell

Seeking a similar soul, to travel the journey of life.
Someone like me, experienced, traveled, professionally achieved, enjoy daily reading and nature, love real conversations, love culture differences, care about other people's well-being and have a good sense of humour. I like people with insight, awareness and compassion, I like people who’s independent, well balanced and confident, I don't like people who's insecure, bitter, cynical or arrogant, I'm attracted to people with wisdom or who's on the path seeking the very fact.

I’m a single Chinese woman in early 40s, I’m looking for a life partner around my age.
Something more:
I’ve been thinking about living near nature, mountain, forest, river, starry sky... start a cafe/B&B for backpackers, do some community service to support local kids/women. It’ s even better if you share this view.

Please respond with self introduction, and the favourite chapter of the book you read lately, tell me what’s your passion and belief in life, where you have been and what you want in life.

DO NOT reply if you :
1. Are married;
2. Do NOT resonate to words like awareness, compassion etc.;

Attachments
xiang_cheng_[1].jpg
tbj1[1].jpg
tbj1[1].jpg (7.27 KiB) Viewed 291 times

Return to “Women seeking Men”