Duties and Responsibilities:
The Copywriter is responsible for writing clear and concise copy on time for print and online supplier advertisement copy and ensuring it reflects the clients’ Unique Selling Points and adheres to the company’s Effective Ad Guidelines.
1. Copy concept approach, creation, editing and finalizing
2. Ensure the client's USP is carried in the headline message, and supported in the body copy of the print ad, and the online company profile
3. Ensure that the Effective Ad Guidelines are fully implemented in the produced copywriting
4. Checks ad films or files submitted by the client to ensure:
- USP is present in headline and body copy
- all the required and correct text is present in the ad
5. Trains new Copywriters and monitors their performance.
6. QC online main page done by local CW, and train them on English writing.
7. Voice recording for video
8. QC online main pages assigned by content quality team, enhance least effective print ad.
9. Any job assigned by the supervisor.
1. Academic background: University / College graduate (major in Journalism, Business Writing or any other related course).
2. More than 2 years working experience. Native English speaker with professional level business writing skills, and proficient in Chinese.
3. Preferably with previous copywriting experience in a business to business or agency environment.
4. Strong attention to detail, demonstrable accuracy and proofreading ability.
5. Professional and committed service-led business approach.
6. Strong organization skills, a self-starter able to operate effectively and independently.
7. Able to effectively coordinate related activities and meet deadlines.
8. Able to work under pressure.
9. Be able to work as a team, understand others’ priorities and overcome challenges in a professional, non-antagonistic manner.
10. Computer knowledge: MS Windows, MS Office.
1 post • Page 1 of 1