Find Travel guide

Hanyunwen

Find Travel guide

Postby Hanyunwen » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:53 am

A chinese lady can speak simple english, will stay in beijing on third october for one day, if sb have time, plz guide me to visit beijing. To walk in hutong, eat the special food. I will afford the traffic and food. Start from beijing railway station and end in the same place. Chinese or englisk speaker both ok, contact me 155.0244.9464 before 3rd 3qs

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Find Travel guide

Postby clementinab2k » Wed May 06, 2015 9:55 am

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Bienk
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Find Travel guide

Postby Bienk » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:00 pm

In this region getting one would be a benefit for the people because it works no other things and this is the kind of term which exists on so many level including the best of it.
As a traveler its a lot of fun getting into things like http://bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-corning-boston-tour.html/ which is the best part for me.

Return to “Seeking Friends”