Position: Project Manager (English<>Chinese) [full time]
Location: Guangzhou city, Guangdong Province, China
Candidates who meet following requirements are preferred:
1. An American or a European English native speaker.
2. Two year work experience or translation experience in communication industry, overseas and internet companies.
3. Able to use Trados and familiar with Office software.
4. Work experience in management of mobile internet translation projects.
5. Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
6. Bachelor holder or above.
1. Manage the Terminology Database, the Translation Memories and other translation resources.
2. Contact with the translation vendors and responsible for translation tasks allocation & project management.
3. Contact with other teams in company and responsible for translation requirements reception & translation results output.
4. Cooperate with the financial department and responsible for translation budget and cost management.
5. Translate a small part of English materials if needed.
6. Responsible for translation related products issues.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other contacts: QQ：2853918926 Phone: 028-87685859-891
1 post • Page 1 of 1