A professional and interesting Chinese teacher is available!

Ellen 2018
Beijing Vagrant

A professional and interesting Chinese teacher is available!

Postby Ellen 2018 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:36 pm

I am a professional Chinese teacher ,I have being teaching Chinese for 5+ years online and offline .My name is Ellen, I am a patient ,responsible ,skillful and experienced Chinese teacher, I always try my best to create a pleasant and relaxing teaching atmosphere and specific situations in my classes ,Which makes Chinese much easier for my students . I got a masters’ degree for teaching Chinese speakers of other languages from Beijing language and culture university ( BLCU ) ,through three years of study and more than five years of teaching practice , I acquired overall Chinese language knowledge , culture, and teaching skills .I know how to choose teaching materials and make teaching plans for my students according to the Chinese levels ,personalities and demands of my students . I always pay attention to the pronunciation of my students, it plays a big part in speaking fluent and accurate Chinese.
Now I have my own full time job ,but it allow me own a lot of free time , and because I really love teaching Chinese, so I would like to give Chinese lessons during my spare time . I can teach students at any age ,but I prefer adults and teenagers. I can teach students with any Chinese level , such as beginners , intermediate or advanced students . I can teach any part of Chinese ,such as speaking ,listening ,reading and writing. If you want to learn Business Chinese or take a HSK test ,I can also help you to reach your goals in learning Chinese . I will be more a friend than a teacher of you. I live in Changping district , we can meet at a coffee shop or some other place,or we just have classes online. If interested, please contact me via wechat and phone number: 13520572123, or e-mail at 15811067922@163.com. Thank you !

Return to “Looking for Job”