Let us show you a China you don’t know:Tsingpu retreats

cynthia chen
Beijing Vagrant

Let us show you a China you don’t know:Tsingpu retreats

Postby cynthia chen » Wed May 30, 2018 10:52 am

Hi,I am the lead of art programs in Tsingpu retreat which was founded by famous Venture Capitalist Mr. Wanggongquan. We have a lot of boutique culture retreats all over China. Our products have include all food ,beverage and accommodations, especially the core what is local culture experience activities. For example, Guangling school of Guqin is local intangible cultural heritage in Yangzhou,Jiangsu province. We have signed famous inheritor Mr.Zhangfeng and developed some experience activity about Chinese Guqin. Customer can taste luyangchun tea and listen the voice of Guqin in quiet space , enjoy the Chinese vase of flowers style , within the process customers learn what is the special feeling about Chinese culture and then known something of theme culture history locally. I send u these message above in order to more people around the world may get the way to know the Chinese culture and have special travel emotion with family. We hope give people who love chinese culture experience. If you are interested about this and want to know more our retreat please connect me . Thank u a lot.
Cynthia Chen
艺术项目
Art Program
青普文化度假
Tsing Pu Retreats
Email:chenchen@tsingpu.com
Wechat: painterchen

Return to “Travel”