Seeking a child from english speaking country as family guest

riz384

Seeking a child from english speaking country as family guest

Postby riz384 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:28 am

I am an engineer with Ph.D in communication. I am a lovely open-minded,nice women. I have a loving family merely including a 6 years old daughter. I am really ambitious in having a foreign child to join our family to accompany me and my daughter. If you are or you have child studying in junior high school student or high school student and belong to English speaking country, i welcome the child to join our small family. there is no condition of being a boy or girl. I can provide the child an independent room, three meals a day and love, all free of charge.
Besides, I think I will also has the advantage that
my English will be improved by communicating with foreign friends and the child will not feel lonely and depressed;
In addition to having a home like environment and mother care, the child will have following advantages:
1, I can cook all kinds of West Point, such as pizza, baked cake, bread, fried steak, Vegetable Salad, French fries. My daughter likes Western-style food,too;
2, I am familiar with European and American culture and know its customs and habits.I will give you motherlike care, and respect like a friend, give enough personal space
3, i can provide the child if required, some living expenses and he or she often can enjoy hiking, regular travel family activities, and participate in various community activities;
4, I can provide long-term hosting, such as from1-3 years.
5. My daughter loves violin, piano and reading. We often have family concert at home. We all love traveling, climbing and jogging
Welcome you to join us, come on!
6. Any legal requirements, if needed, can also be fulfilled.
You can contact with me:
lixiangping01@gmail.com;
My phone: 13331186398

Return to “Seeking Friends”