Publish Date : 2014-07-17 Job Location : Beijing
Job Num : 1 Job Degree : Bachelor
Job Salary : Negotiate Job Industry : Network and Internet/E-commerce
Job Function : Marketing/Advertisement/Public Relation/Media Plan Job Language : English
Job Nation : Not Specified
Job Description :
LightInTheBox.com is a China-based global online retailer that has been a worldwide business leader in selling blue-ribbon consumer goods since 2006. From the moment we founded LightInTheBox, our vision was to empower people worldwide in buying and selling online.
-Monitor and engage in, as appropriate, social conversations about the brand, competitors and peers in on-line media; including blogs, forums, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
-Community building, increase brand fan base and increase level of engagement with the brand.
-Test and track community responses to various content, adjusting content accordingly.
-Create Campaigns and sweepstakes on various social channels to spread our brand names and increase engagement.
-Contribute content to brand blog weekly, network and establish relationships with key influencers, attract satisfied customers out to speak up for the brand.
-Establish metrics and prepare regular reports for the brand page.
-Proof reading EDM banners, product description and any related materials.
- Bachelors degree or above in advertising , e-commerce or marketing is preferred;
- Native speaker of English, multilingual would be a plus;
- Be active in social networks, either personally or professionally
- Have excellent writing skills
- Have a strong understanding of the digital space and its marketing potential
- Community building skills
- Extremely proactive and resourceful
-Superior multi-tasking and project management. Work well under pressure and inspire confidence.
- Creative, Organized, self-directed and motivated.
If you are interested in our position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
1 post • Page 1 of 1