IQAir is the number one brand for air cleaning systems,and has been the top-rated air purifiers for nearly fifteen years. We are committed to delivering products and services of uncompromised quality and integrity consistent with our brand and our brand image. IQAir China is dedicated to your personal and professional enrichment through an environment of excellence, accountability, teamwork, passion and open communication. IQAir China is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager. This job requires both written and oral communication in English and Putong Hua.
If you like success and challenges, send your CV to email@example.com, with the position that you’re applying for as the title.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for the development of the marketing strategy as well as planning and managing all activities related to advertising and promotion. He/she develops, establishes and maintains effective marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
• Ensure effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization including Internet, event, CRM, brand identity, and social media strategies.
• Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
• Manage the work of designers, writers, and printers, ensuring outstanding levels of quality, cost effectiveness, and brand alignment to standard
• Analyze customer base and identify revenue generating opportunities
• Analyze database marketing and site personalization efforts to understand overall return on investment
• Recommend new strategies and database marketing programs to drive enhanced revenue from existing customer base
• Develop reporting and metrics to understand overall customer retention/repeat behavior across key segments
• Refine segments, promotions and campaigns based on evaluation of campaign conversion, customer retention, customer cross-sell, campaign dilution and campaign ROI
• Develop and monitor success at program, customer segment, and campaign level
• Validate proper execution of all database marketing campaigns across multi-channel environment (e.g., website, email, call center)
• Monitor the competitive landscape, testing new approaches and adopting best-practice strategies
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 post • Page 1 of 1