Looking for traveling partners to explore mysterious China

QuinnGu

Looking for traveling partners to explore mysterious China

Postby QuinnGu » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Hello everyone, my friend and I are planing an awesome trip to explore the most beautiful and mysterious countryside in China. Both of us are not big fans of commercial scenery spots, and we don't like crowded places either. So this time the places we want to explore is the south of Zhejiang Province(South east of China) and Guizhou Province( South west of China). Both of them are famous for the great natural scenery. Since they are still not well developed, there are still many ancient and mysterious villages are waiting for us to explore.
About us:
Both of us are Chinese girls, 23 and 26. We like travelling, we met each other in Germany in 2014 during our trips. Both of us are easygoing and independent people.
About the trip:
It will start from August 6 and lasts for two weeks. We will leave by train from Hangzhou, go to the south of Zhejiang first and then guizhou province.
About you:
We hope you are around 20-30, like traveling, easy going, not picky, know what team work is, experienced in outdoor activities.

If you are interested and want to join us, please write emails to liuxufengfei@live.cn.

Attachments
image_0[1].jpg

Bienk
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Looking for traveling partners to explore mysterious China

Postby Bienk » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:57 pm

Would be awesome i am sure and generally because of the way things can be kept helpful we have a way out on a lot and that's how things can be dealt with i am sure.
As a traveler its a lot of fun getting into things like http://bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-corning-boston-tour.html/ which is the best part for me.

Return to “Seeking Activity Partners”