professional editing and translation service avaliable here

jennifer5812

professional editing and translation service avaliable here

Postby jennifer5812 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:35 am

HI all,
A certificated Chinese English translator/Interpreter boasts over 10 years professional experiences and based in Beijing
Here I provide English-Chinese Translation, Proofreading, Transcription and vice versa service that include personal files, technical or commercial documents especially in IT field, literary, cultural or historical articles, political, diplomatic, academic theses, as well as all kinds of topical papers. I also offer professional interpreting/translating service for business meetings, customer negotiations, tradeshows and business conferences..I have many topical translation experience for the corporations and individuals, include foreign students and professionals. and assure 100% manual translation, and be willing to provide post-delivery quality assurance support.

I can help you with all aspects of practical writing, editing and proofreading work.

AS highly qualified and experienced translation writer,I have co-written many texts, postgrad essays and journalistic articles.
Please get in touch if you are interested and we can discuss terms as each job will vary depending upon word length and the amount of work required to get it into top shape.

during I translated over a dozen websites, many articles I translated have published in different media platforms; Chinese English Translation and interpretation services are available in various kinds. Service package is very flexible and designed to provide an effective solution for each client.

Please contact me for details. if you are interesting pls text me message 18210063620

Writing & Editing

Return to “Translation/Interpreting”