American Looking for Chinese Family/Group to Homestay With

Grayson12

American Looking for Chinese Family/Group to Homestay With

Postby Grayson12 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:44 pm

Hello,

My name is Grayson and I am an English teacher here in Beijing. I've come to China from California (USA) to study Mandarin and Chinese culture in order to prepare myself for a career working in East Asian Affairs, possibly with the U.S. Department of State as a Diplomat. I truly love Chinese culture and want to participate in it rather than just observe and read about it.

Ideally I would like to find a Chinese family to homestay with who would allow me to teach them English in exchange for room and board (rent). However, I am also ok with paying for a room.

I have TEFL certificate and teaching experience as well as graduated from one of the top 7 Universities in the US.

I look forward to hearing from you,
-Grayson

Bienk
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: American Looking for Chinese Family/Group to Homestay With

Postby Bienk » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:16 pm

They are friendly people to stay with and i have personally seen the way how all these things can be kept on a level and as a traveler some outcomes generally comes around us and they work for sure.
As a traveler its a lot of fun getting into things like http://bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-corning-boston-tour.html/ which is the best part for me.

Return to “Sublets, Temporary Housing & Homestays”