Looking for friends, freetime activies and some language exchange

Stefan S

Looking for friends, freetime activies and some language exchange

Postby Stefan S » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:07 am

Hi,

I'm Stefan, a 32 year old guy from Germany. German is my mother tongue, but my English is also very good. I'm in Beijing this year. I'm already here for two month and found English speaking friends for Road biking and Wakeboarding. But there is one more challenge. I really love Chinese food, so I'm looking for people who can teach me some more Chinese in order to be able to order in local restaurants. If you are interested, I'm also happy to share my English and join for other free time activities (e.g. hiking, sightseeing,...).

If you are interested, feel free to send a reply so that we can exchange WeChat contact.

Regards
Stefan

Natalie

Re: Looking for friends, freetime activies and some language exchange

Postby Natalie » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Hi Stefan,

Saw the message you posted two months ago. Not sure if you're still interested in looking for some friends in Beijing. I'm a Chinese lady currently working in Beijing. I did my postgraduate study in UK and speak English fluently. I enjoy hiking, travelling, watching movies and interesting conversations. My WeChat ID is NatalieDingDang. If you're still interested, feel free to contact through WeChat.

Kind regards

Natalie

Return to “Seeking Friends”